Win a Natures Rest Heather Queen Mattress
How to Enter
1. Go online to www.fortywinks.com.au, follow the promotional link to the competition entry page, fill in your details as required and in 25 words or less, tell us what you need a new bed.(“Statement”).
Scan the QR code on a Forty Winks broadsheet, fill in your details as required and in 25 words or less, tell us what you need a new bed.(“Statement”).
2. No purchase is required to enter. Each Statement submitted must be unique and must be the entrant’s own original work. Multiple entries permitted, provided that each entry is submitted separately (in accordance with entry requirements) and relates to a separate Statement.
3. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Terms and Conditions
4. Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
5. The Promotion is only open to "Eligible Entrants". Subject to clause 6, an "Eligible Entrant" is a person who (a) is an Australian resident; (b) has obtained permission to enter this Promotion from a parent/guardian if under 18 years of age at the date of entry; (c) submits each entry into this Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; (d) enters this Promotion for himself or herself exclusively and not on behalf of any other person or group of persons, including any syndicate of persons; and (e) does not in any way tamper with the Promotion and/or the entry process for the Promotion.
(a) Without in any way limiting the foregoing, if the Promoter is of the opinion, acting reasonably, that a person has submitted an entry to this Promotion as part of a syndicate or otherwise in any manner designed to increase the likelihood of the Entrant winning a Prize, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare that all entries submitted by that Entrant are invalid. The Promoter incurs no liability to the excluded Entrant for any loss or damage he or she may suffer if such a declaration is made.
6. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, employees of the Promoter's related companies and their immediate families and employees of any agencies involved in this Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
7. The Promotion commences at 00:01am (AEDST) on 27/07/2011. Final entries close and must be received by 11:59pm (AEDST) on 14/08/2010 (“Competition Period”)
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. Each valid entry will be judged according to its merits, based on the originality, creativity and ingenuity demonstrated in the entry. Each Statement submitted must be the entrant’s own original work.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants as required (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Suitable forms of verification are at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. Judging will take place at the Forty Winks National office, 8 Holly Drive, Dingley, Victoria 3172, commencing at 11am (AEDST) on 19/08/2011. The Winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the conclusion of judging and in writing within 28 days.
14. The best entry, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion, will win one Natures Rest Heather Queen size Mattress worth $1699. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
15. The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is the value of the Recommended Retail Price from the supplier. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize during or after that date.
16. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a Prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a State and/or Territory regulatory authority.
17. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless where otherwise specified.
18. The prize will be freighted to the Winner. The Winner should allow up to 28 days for delivery of their Prize. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for a Prize damaged or lost in transit. Once the Prize has left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
19. If the Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner's nominated parent or guardian.
20. The Promoter and any of their employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the Entrant.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Any entry that is deemed incomplete, indecipherable or illegible by the Promoter will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, mobile network or any combination thereof, including any injury to or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participation or downloading in materials in relation to this Promotion.
22. The Winner accepts their Prize at their own risk. To the full extent permitted by law neither the Promoter, and/or any of its employees, contractors and agents or employees of its contractors and agents, and/or companies providing Prizes for the Promotion, will be liable for any liability/cost/loss/damage/expense/death/personal injury suffered or incurred or any dispute (including, but not limited to, direct/indirect/consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion, any omission to enter a person into the draw, the provision of Prizes, use or participation in such Prizes or Promotion of this competition.
23. All winning entries will be entered into a database. The Promoter may use the Winner's full name, likeness, image and/or voice and any other details for any Promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without any fee being paid to the Winner.
24. The Promoter, and any of its employees, contractors and agents or employees of its contractors and agents, accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the Winner. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no warranties and accept no liability in relation to any Prize, its condition or fitness for any purpose.
25. If for any reason the Promoter, and any of its employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, determines in good faith and its sole discretion that this Promotion is not capable of running safely as planned, including but not limited to events such as infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, Acts of God, civil unrest and strikes, which might corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right and may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it on similar Terms and Conditions, subject to State and/or Territory regulations (as required).
26. Each Statement of 25 words or less submitted by an entrant as part of their entry becomes property of the Promoter. As a condition of entry into this Promotion, each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to the Statement and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Statement which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)). For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant’s Statement for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant’s Statement for Promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this competition, the Promoter, or otherwise. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Statement submitted is their original literary work which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being deemed invalid. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition. Entrants can opt-out from receiving marketing material by contacting the Promoter.
27. Should any entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
28. Caution: Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this Promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such an attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
29. The Promoter is Forty Winks Franchising Pty Ltd (ACN 059 512 640) of 8 Holly Drive, Dingley, Victoria, 3172.