Sealy beds and mattresses
A great bed goes a long way to help you achieve a good night’s rest. Backed by 75 years of industry knowledge and superior quality manufacturing, Sealy beds and mattresses allow you an unrivalled night’s sleep and leave you rejuvenated for the day ahead.
Offering pressure-relieving comfort, orthopaedically-correct support, long-term durability and great value for money, Sealy mattresses stand out from the crowd.
Whether it’s the Single’s Range, the Reserve Collection or the Diamond Collection, choice abounds. With a host of quality options and guaranteed piece of mind, customised comfort has never been so easy.
The Sealy Singles range are designed to provide great support for growing bodies.
Sealy Posturepedic spring system that provides orthopaedically correct support
Full-perimeter EdgeGuard offers a firm seating edge and added stability
Shock Abzzorber spring foundation works with the mattress
No need to turn the mattress over, and long-lasting durability
5 year guarantee
The Sealy Reserve Collection is the entry range to the Sealy Posturepedic ranges. It represents long-lasting, great value and comfort and support.
The Sealy Posturepedic innerspring system senses the body’s weight and motion, and responds by providing increased support
Sealy's premium foams and fibres are selected to offer a range of comfort choices – Firm, Medium and Plush.
UniCased Edge Support
An edge support system that encases the mattress on all sides and the bottom to offer greater stability and durbility.
Provides minimized partner disturbance
The Sealy Diamond Collection provides you with a new level of style, quality and comfort featuring advanced new support technologies and premium comfort layers
The Sealy Posturepedic 'Sense & Respond' innerspring system adjusts to your body’s weight and motion, and responds by providing great support
Orthopedic Advisory Board and supplies you with proper back support and pressure relieving comfort
A cushioning layer of natural latex and conforming premium foam relieves the pressure in your body assisting your circulation to help you get a great nights sleep
UniCased Edge Support
Exclusive to Sealy – This coil-inspired edge support system creates the transition from the mattress edge to the support system offering great stability and minimized partner disturbance.
What are the standard sizes of Sealy Beds?
Sealy makes beds in six standard sizes:
(width x length in mm)
915 x 1900
|Ideal for children and young students|
915 x 2030
|Single sleepers, small sleeping spaces|
1055 x 2030
|Teenagers and mature single sleepers|
1385 x 1900
|Moderate room for two sleepers, ample for one|
1525 x 2030
|Most popular choice for couples|
1835 x 2030
|Provides a generous sleep area for two people|
Sealy’s track record:
1. Forty Winks only stock quality beds from manufactures who have a great track record in the bed/mattress manufacturing business.
- Sealy beds are Australian Made and have over 75 years experience in the bed manufacturing industry.
2. Sealy of Australia is proudly Australian owned and primarily sources its innerspring systems, fibre fills, foundation ns and raw materials from Australian Manufacturers.
3. For many years, the company's flagship brand, Sealy Posturepedic, has been the number one selling premium bedding brand in Australia.
4. Sealy have five manufacturing plants around Australia and employ over 500 staff.
- This allows Sealy to meet local market demand and needs and follow up any product enquiries in a timely and professional manner
5. Hand Made to Perfection - In a world of mass manufacture, Sealy still hand craft their beds one at a time.
6. Sealy leads the bedding industry in research and development and pride themselves on quality and durability.
7. Sealy Label beds encompass a range of innerspring technologies designed to meet your requirements and budget. Sealy make great value beds designed for a great nights sleep, all backed by the strong Sealy Posturepedic heritage, and years of research and development.