The Sealy Singles range is designed to give great support to growing bodies. Other benefits of a Sealy Singles mattress include:
- Back support: The Sealy Posturepedic innerspring system senses the body’s weight and motion, and responds by providing increased support.
- Edge Guard: Full-perimeter EdgeGuard offers a firm seating edge and added stability.
- Comfort System: Shock Abzzorber spring foundation works with the mattress.
- Longevity: No need to turn your mattress over, and long-lasting durability.
- Guarantee: Ten year guarantee
The Sealy Posturepedic range combines precision engineering with outstanding aesthetics.
A dedicated team of Sealy engineers and designers have spent hours of research and rigorous testing to bring the latest in a long line of leading technologies to life.
Exclusively developed and made in Australia, Sealy Posturepedic features the unique ReSTII coil. A true Responsive Support Technology designed to perfectly cradle and support every part of the body.
Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel Collection
Opulence and quality work together with Sealy’s Crown Jewel Collection.
Hand crafted quality
Using quality materials such as natural latex and high resilience Infinilux. Hand-tufting and flag-stitched corner wrap handles, vents and rounded corner guards for enduring function and comfort.
Opulent fabrics, luxurious comfort and refined details combine with the Sealy Posturepedic ReST II® support system with Titanium alloy. Cradling support and luxurious comfort combined.
Provides conformance and pressure relief for your lower back, so tired muscles can recover.
Bed base technology
Sealy’s MicroTek® bed base provides you with resilience and stability.