Update as at: 12th January 2021
Greater Brisbane Covid-19 Restrictions
In accordance to the Queensland government direction, all of our Forty Winks showrooms remain open across the Greater Brisbane area. All showrooms will be adhering to strict Covid-19 health and safety precautions, including the mandatory wearing of masks for all customer service staff and customers. Customers can also continue to make phone orders or shop online.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We will continue to monitor the Queensland government directives, and provide further updates as more information is released.
Our Stores Are Open Nationally
All Forty Winks stores are open nationally. Some stores may be operating alternate trading hours. Customers are advised to check the Forty Winks website to confirm trading hours before visiting their local store. This information can be found using our Store Finder.
Rest assured, we will continue to follow the highest safety standards and precautions to ensure your health and safety in our stores. Read our Store Safety Precautions below for further details.
We remain open for business online nationally, so customers who don't wish to, or cannot shop in-store, can do so via our online store.
Face Mask Requirements – Victoria, Greater Sydney & Greater Brisbane Areas
Following the latest announcements from the Queensland, Victorian and NSW Governments, all staff and customers will be required to wear a face mask while in-store.
For Victorians, this includes all regional and metro areas. For more information on face masks in Victoria, including exceptions for not wearing a face covering, please refer to the Department of Health and Human Services website.
For NSW, this includes the Greater Sydney area (including Wollongong, Central Coast and the Blue Mountains). For more information on face masks in NSW, please refer to the NSW Government website.
For QLD, this includes the government areas of Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Ipswich, Redlands and Logan. For more information on face masks in QLD, please refer to the QLD Government website.
Please continue to carry a face mask with you at all times and follow store directions as applicable.
Store Safety Precautions
To provide peace of mind and ensure the health and safety of all customers visiting a Forty Winks store, we have implemented the below precautions.
To ensure that our store environment remains clean and sanitised at all times:
- Across our stores, all pillows have been removed from display beds. As pillows are an important part of the sleep heath journey, they will still be available, but will only be provided to customers with an ‘individual’ cover.
- Disposable woven fabric overlays will be provided at the start of a customer’s bedMATCH journey.
- Mattresses are also sanitised before and after customer contact.
- All surfaces in stores are regularly cleaned each day with an antibacterial solution.
- All staff are following a strict no touching policy for all customers and each other.
- Staff are following regular hand washing and sanitisation guidelines, including washing and or sanitising before and after interacting with each customer.
- Hand sanitiser is available in all stores.
- Where required, our stores have compliant COVID Safe plans in place specific to their stores.
Another important part of our service is our delivery network. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been safely offering contactless delivery.
In order to provide the greatest level of flexibility while adhering to State based safety measures, our stores will discuss with each customer an agreed method for both product delivery and pickups. Customers may choose for the items to be delivered into their homes, or opt for contactless delivery by advising a secure location for the product to be delivered to, in order to limit face to face contact.
What the contactless delivery policy means for our customers:
- Drivers will still alert customers by ringing ahead to provide an accurate time of arrival and will be required to confirm the customer’s name and address.
- Drivers will no longer be required to obtain a customer signature as proof of delivery. Alternatively, they will be asked to provide a photo of the item/s as proof of delivery.
- Drivers may be required to wear disposable gloves, although this is not mandatory. These gloves will need to be changed following every delivery.
- All drivers outside of Victoria will be permitted to wear face masks at their own discretion, although this is not mandatory. Drivers in Victoria will have a mandatory and appropriate face covering. We will alert customers to this when re-confirming their booking to ensure they are not panicked if a driver attends their property wearing one.
- All drivers will be required to thoroughly wash and sanitise their hands in between all deliveries.
As we face constantly changing circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic we will continue to update you on any changes to our trading conditions and store network.
Our foremost concern is, ensuring all Australians can be better informed about their sleep practices in a healthy and safe environment. We are serious about sleep and the life changing benefits it has on our lives.
Stay safe and please prioritise your sleep.