Update as at: 17/09/2021
In accordance with the ACT government guidelines, our Fyshwick showroom will be temporarily closed to customers until further notice. Customers are still able to shop online, as well as contact our showroom via email and phone. Collection of orders is now available during current restrictions, however delivery is only currently available for items that are suitable to be safely delivered by one person as per the current ACT Government advice.
For more information on current restrictions, please refer to the ACT Health Website.
In accordance with Victorian government guidelines, all of our Melbourne Metro showrooms are temporarily closed to customers until further notice. All of our regional Victorian showrooms are now open, excluding Ballarat which is temporarily closed from Thursday 16th September until Thursday 23rd September 2021. All customers will be required to check in via the QR code system in-store and mask wearing for customers and staff is mandatory.
Customers who are in affected lockdown areas are still able to shop online, and our showrooms can continue with contactless delivery and collection at stores. Pick-ups will be conducted at the dispatch area and customers will not be able to enter the showroom. Masks will be required to be worn by customers and staff when orders are being collected. If you have any queries, please contact your local store directly by using our Store Finder.
We will continue to monitor the Victorian government directives, and provide further updates as more information is released. For more information on current restrictions in Victoria, please refer to the Department of Health website.
We again thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
In accordance with the NSW government guidelines, NSW showrooms from LGA's that are currently in lockdown restrictions remain temporarily closed until further notice. From Saturday, 11th September, 2021, the following regional showrooms will be open: Tweed Heads, Ballina, Grafton, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Armidale, Forster & Wagga Wagga. All customers will be required to check in via the QR code system in-store and mask wearing for customers and staff is mandatory.
Customers in affected NSW areas are still able to shop online, and our showrooms can continue with contactless delivery and collection at stores. Pick-ups will be conducted at the dispatch area and customers will not be able to enter the showroom. If you have any queries regarding an existing order, please contact your local store directly by using our Store Finder. Masks will be required to be worn by customers and staff when orders are being collected.
All customers across NSW will be required to check in via the QR code system in-store. For more information on face masks and QR codes, please refer to the NSW Government website.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Our Stores Are Open (outside of current restrictions)
Excluding current Covid-19 restrictions, all other Forty Winks stores remain open. Customers are advised to check the Forty Winks website to confirm trading hours before visiting their local store. This information can be found using our Store Finder.
Rest assured, we will continue to follow the highest safety standards and precautions to ensure your health and safety in our stores. Read our Store Safety Precautions below for further details.
We remain open for business online nationally, so customers who don't wish to, or cannot shop in-store, can do so via our online store.
Face Mask Requirements
For NSW, masks are required to be worn by customers and staff when shopping in-store and collecting orders. For more information on face masks in NSW, please refer to the NSW Government website.
For WA, masks are not currently required to be worn in-store. For more information, please refer to the WA Department of Health website.
For Queensland, masks will be required to be worn in-store by customers and staff in south east Queensland. For more information on face masks in Queensland, please refer to the Queensland Health website.
For Victoria, masks are required to be worn in-store by all customers and staff. For more information on face masks in Victoria, please refer to the Department of Health website.
For South Australia, masks are required to be worn in-store by all customers and staff. For more information on face masks in SA, please refer to the SA Health website.
Please continue to carry a face mask with you at all times and follow store directions as applicable.
Store Safety Precautions
To provide peace of mind and ensure the health and safety of all customers visiting a Forty Winks store, we have implemented the below precautions.
To ensure that our store environment remains clean and sanitised at all times:
- Across our stores, all pillows have been removed from display beds. As pillows are an important part of the sleep heath journey, they will still be available, but will only be provided to customers with an ‘individual’ cover.
- Disposable woven fabric overlays will be provided at the start of a customer’s bedMATCH journey.
- Mattresses are also sanitised before and after customer contact.
- All surfaces in stores are regularly cleaned each day with an antibacterial solution.
- All staff are following a strict no touching policy for all customers and each other.
- Staff are following regular hand washing and sanitisation guidelines, including washing and or sanitising before and after interacting with each customer.
- Hand sanitiser is available in all stores.
- Where required, our stores have compliant COVID Safe plans in place specific to their stores.
Another important part of our service is our delivery network. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been safely offering contactless delivery.
In order to provide the greatest level of flexibility while adhering to State based safety measures, our stores will discuss with each customer an agreed method for both product delivery and pickups. Customers may choose for the items to be delivered into their homes, or opt for contactless delivery by advising a secure location for the product to be delivered to, in order to limit face to face contact.
What the contactless delivery policy means for our customers:
- Drivers will still alert customers by ringing ahead to provide an accurate time of arrival and will be required to confirm the customer’s name and address.
- Drivers will no longer be required to obtain a customer signature as proof of delivery. Alternatively, they will be asked to provide a photo of the item/s as proof of delivery.
- Drivers may be required to wear disposable gloves, although this is not mandatory. These gloves will need to be changed following every delivery.
- All drivers will adhere to state restrictions on mask wearing, and in states where masks are not mandatory, some staff may choose to wear one at their own discretion.
- All drivers will be required to thoroughly wash and sanitise their hands in between all deliveries.
As we face constantly changing circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic we will continue to update you on any changes to our trading conditions and store network.
Our foremost concern is, ensuring all Australians can be better informed about their sleep practices in a healthy and safe environment. We are serious about sleep and the life changing benefits it has on our lives.
Stay safe and please prioritise your sleep.